FREE CRM Cost Calculator – Calculating the True Cost of CRM
The True Cost of CRM
Hundreds of Customer Relationship Management options are available, from free Excel templates for start-ups to enterprise-style software suites. Finding the right choice for your organization takes time and complex pricing models make the search frustrating. Download our FREE CRM Cost Calculator to get a full understanding of costs and make a better, more informed decision.
Ready to get started?
Customer Relationship Management software prices vary wildly based on the functionality and features your organization needs. Because many vendors price components separately, you rarely get an idea of how much the CRM will actually cost until you are close to a decision. The biggest drivers of prices include the following:
- Software purchase price
- Implementation costs
- Maintenance fees
- Consulting fees
- Integration with other systems
An often over-looked part of the purchase price is your time and effort. Using in-house talent can reduce consulting fees; however, it often takes much longer than outsourcing implementation to an expert.
Finally, don’t forget to estimate the savings you will gain from better Customer Relationship Management:
- Reduced staff because your sales and service teams are working more efficiently
- Reduced costs due to fewer customer errors
- Increased revenue due to better lead management and follow-ups
- Increased revenue due to higher customer retention
Designed for small and medium-sized businesses, this template will help you determine the cost of CRM for your business.
For additional resources, check out the following articles:
- What does CRM actually cost?
- How much does CRM software cost?
- CRM: How much will this stuff cost me?